If you’re looking to increase your revenue and grow your business, one thing you should consider is to become a Carrick partner.
Launched in 2020, the Carrick Partners division of Carrick Wealth focuses exclusively on assisting independent financial advisory firms to do just that.
“The Carrick advisor practice model has been designed with advisor support at its core, while at the same time reducing risk and complexity,” says Fred van Niekerk, General Manager Carrick Partners.
“When you become a Carrick partner, you will not only receive comprehensive operational support at all levels but be able to afford your clients a range of global financial planning and investment opportunities they may not have enjoyed before.”
As a Carrick partner, independent financial advisors will receive direct access to:
- Marketing and brand building support
- Bespoke training and development programmes
- Enhanced compliance support
- Dedicated paraplanners and business administration support
- Carrick Partner’s unique book buy-back option and exit strategy
- Premier global and local product solutions
- Lead generation with defined return on investment parameters
- Research and development on product, client trends and industry insights
“Carrick is the recognised market leader for global product provision and advice, and our number one goal is to facilitate growth through enhanced service and product offering, says Van Niekerk.
“Everything we offer is designed to help independent advisors increase their revenue while best serving their clients and communities.
“Financial practitioners who want to become a Carrick partner simply need to contact us. We’ll set up a meeting to start the conversation and discuss the fundamentals involved,” he concludes.